BF Goodrich Touring Tyres Available in St Ives
Precise steering and control
- Directional tread pattern with two central ribs (one rib only on some smaller sizes)
- Shaped tread blocks are more rigid for a better footprint
Optimum driving control
- 3 longitudinal grooves and transversal channels for directing water towards the outside of the tyre
- Deep transversal sipes for improved grip on wet surfaces
Endowed with the BFGoodrich Grip, the Touring tyre provides control and rapid response in all situations
- Directional tread pattern with two central ribs (a single rib on some sizes)
- The shape of the blocks stiffens the tread to give a better footprint on the ground
- 3 longitudinal grooves and transverse channels which send the water to the outside of the tyre
- Deep transverse sipes for a clinging effect on wet surfaces
Sorry, we currently do not have any tyres with the Touring pattern in stock.
Contact us to see if we can order these in for you.